Saturday, May 30, 2009

Journey of a priest - Day 1 - The Awakening

Dear Diary,

Woke up after an all night kegger, my head feels like we smashed into a planet.

Oh.

We did.

Damn I knew we shouldn't have got the helmsman down for the strippers and Tequila shots.

Well the view is nice here, let's see what we can do. Ah sprained ankle. No problem, little Gift of the Naaru action fixed that one up straight away. I went down the hill, saw some people, asked what I could do to help.

You have got to be kidding me, they want me to heal other Draenei? Geez, lazy buggers. Every Draenei can heal themselves. I don't know what world we crashed into, but honestly.

Ok what's next on my list? Go and murder some 'blood elves' what the bloody hell is a 'blood elf'? Oh that must be them over there. Hrm a race of women? Nice I like it. Wait... that's a ma... oh god my eyes. I tried talking to them but apparently they weren't in the mood to recieve visitors. Forward shield to full power R2-D2.

Hrm ok, so killing their leader didn't really help the race relations I guess, but it's a bit late to make amends now, I don't have resurrection yet and the last time we killed someone just to ressurrect them it just pissed them off (sorry Captain).

Ok so I went back to the headman and he says they're all good for the moment. I think I'll walk over the hill, see what's on the other side, maybe I can find a boat off this mudball of a planet we're on.

~ Serenas

No comments:

Post a Comment