Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 5 - Furbolg?

What... in God's name is a 'Furbolg'? Sure Fur makes sense, the bloody things are furrier than the weird males that dress up as cat's. But bolg? Is that like a play on bulge? They are a bit pudgy in the belly region. I honestly can't think of where in the hell they came up with that name. Was it a racial thing? Elders gathering around a campfire with a hat, "What shall we name our people? Everyone write a suggestion down and we will pick the most suitable."

"Nirvana"

"Feromen"

"Cuddly-Fuzzlies"

"Ball-lickers.... Do I need to say anything or should my glare suffice. This is serious people."

"Bearpeople"

"Ewokius Gigantius! What the hell? What in the star's name is a giant ewok?"

"Furbolg".
"Well it's better than the bloody rest that's for sure!"

"Hands up for furbolg?" 80% of hands go up in the air...

I mean seriously Furbolgs.. No wonder the bloody things went insane. Anyway they're paying well, yes that's right. My priestly devotion has caused me to be a mercenary for hire. Yay for God (lit: naaru).

No comments:

Post a Comment